Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 May 2013

TIO#141 Yellow, Lightbulbs, Wire


Well here we are again with a great new challenge for you. We would love to see "Yellow, Lightbulbs and Wire" on your tag this time, as chosen by Monique, and of course at least one real stamp.
Yet again we were blown away by the amazing tags that were entered in our last challenge "Brown, Hands and Vellum" keep an eye out for the Dreamboat Three shortly!

May
Helen
Elizabeth




Even though we are a little thin on the ground this time I think you will agree that the quality sure makes up for the quantity of the DT's creations! Check out their blogs to see what else they have been up to, you will not be disappointed!
We would all like to wish Gabrielle a speedy recovery and hope that her shattered elbow isn't giving her too much pain, and that she will be back crafting soon.
Hope you enjoy this theme as much as we have done, and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Elizabeth x



8 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

sorry girls ..not sure why my tag didnt appear!!! sorted now thanks for heads up! xx

Julie Ann Lee said...

These are all absolutely amazing. I love those little moths with light bulb bodies - sensational ... but where do you get the little light bulbs so I can play? xxx Julie Ann

Esther said...

This will be a real challenge for me - I used a yellow lightbulb on the last tag, lol. Wish me luck :)

House of Bears said...

Fabulous challenge, we have lots of ideas already.

ElizabethR said...

Julie if you mean the one's on my tag they are old LED bulbs from my Christmas icicles. They had gone rusty and were just the right colour. I love raiding the shed! Elizabeth x

Julie Ann Lee said...

Many thanks, Elizabeth, I'm off to raid the shed! x Julie Ann

die amelie said...

What a cool, cool challenge! Thank you so much! LOVED IT! Awesome inspiration from the DT and brilliant entries so far!!! WOW!

Hugs,
die amelie x

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful examples from the DT-Ladies.

Thank you for the challenge and have a nice week