Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 24 July 2013

TIO #146 Stencil/Mask, Paint and Ribbon

Welcome back to the DragonsDream and thank you for your fabulous vintage entries last time!  We'll let you know the DreamBoat 3 soon.
It's Helen here, with my choice of recipe, and I would like you to use stencils and/or masks, paint and ribbon. Please use one real stamp on your tag.

Helen 

May

Trace 

 Elizabeth

Yet again I think you will agree that the DT have created some fantastic tags that we hope will inspire you to join in with our challenge this time. Please don't forget to include at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

A fabulous recipe, Helen! And some great takes on it from the team. I so want to join in with this one - hope I can fit it in with all the summer activities that seem to be happening! Julie Ann x

butterfly said...

What great projects from the team!
Alison x

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful inspirations from the DT-Ladies.

Thank you for the challenge

Kathi said...

Great inspiration by your Design Team.

Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

isisimaginings.com said...

Thanks for such a great recipe Helen, I really enjoyed making my tag. Gorgeous makes from you & all the DT.

Kezzy said...

Gorgeous DT samples and I love the challenge :-) Kezzy xxx