Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 12 February 2014

TIO #160 - the letter G and bird(s)

Hello and welcome back to another round of our current set of challenges which is the alphabet. I am truly loving this theme, I think it's my favourite yet! Judging by some of the fantastic tags you have been creating, you agree with me!
This fortnight it is my pleasure to choose the theme and I have chosen the letter G (well, it is my initial!) and to use birds. I hope the fabulous creations the DT have created inspire you - we can't wait to see what you make!

Gabrielle - Gathering

                                                                        May - Gull
                                                                   
                                                                               
                                                                     

Jacqui Grow Trees and Blossom


Helen - Garden

Silvia (Gl├╝ck)

                                                                    Julie Ann - Glow

Elizabeth
Well I think it's "G" for Great tags this week from the DT, and every one a different subject. As always we can't wait to see the amazing tags that you create and share with us, just please remember to use at least one real stamp.
Elizabeth x





3 comments:

Rein said...

Wonderful samples!

Nancy Y said...

Awesome tags!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration and the fun challenge!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just loving these challenges! Chris